Our client is a pioneer of three-wheeler goods transportation in India and a ranked leader. By setting global standards in vehicle performance and customer service, it has revolutionized the three- wheeler cargo segment in India. Today the company offers a range of passenger and cargo vehicles for many customized applications. Our client has successfully introduced state-of-the-art products with a technology comparable to the best in the world. Its reputation is built on its efficient network of over 804 touch points across India, providing world class Customer Care. Honoured as “The Commercial Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year 2008” by NDTV Profit & Car & Bike India, and awarded the “LCV Truck of the Year” 2010 (payload 1 tonne and above category) by Apollo – CV for Apé truk plus, PVPL continues its inspired journey to engineer and produce world class vehicles that ensure a better livelihood and quality of life for millions across India.
Providing quality customer service to a large and growing customer base was an overwhelming challenge for the client. The client needed a partner to cope with the huge number of customer calls along with support for its Ape Pariwar Scheme.
Calling24o7 calls existing as well as potential clients. Our team helps customers with queries on –
- New product
- Product features
- Dealership and servicing details
- Details of Ape Pariwar Scheme.
- Queries on campaigns
- Queries on three-wheeler finance and insurance
Apart from query resolution, the team supports the client’s Ape Pariwar scheme. The team also resolves customer complaints on non-performance and dealer issues. Calling24o7 manages a volume of nearly 720,000 calls annually for the client.
Partnering with Calling24o7 enabled the client to provide high-quality potential customers. Calling24o7 delivered the following benefits:
- Surpassed the monthly service level targets since the Go-Live
- Met the headcount and login targets on month-on-month basis
- Consistently kept the abandon rate and Average Talk Time well below the specified targets, thus improving productivity
- Improved service levels
- Provided significant cost savings
- Improved productivity and service quality
- Freed client’s resources to focus on core business activities